Monday, April 26, 2010

And Another Blog

I'm sure this blog is going be much less intensive of a blog than many other people's. Mainly because I spent the last 4 days back up in Iowa getting my leg checked over and my wisdom teeth pulled out.

To start out with the leg, found out that my bone is still in two pieces, but they're still slowly growing back together. To help speed this up, I got put on calcium supplements, and they're mailing me a machine called a 'bone stimulator' that apparently vibrates through my leg to activate bone growth. That should be interesting.

My wisdom teeth came out pretty easily. The dentist was surprised with low massive they were, and I had the whole crew standing around watching as they got pulled out. One of them even had 5 roots on it! It was a very entertaining extraction extravaganza.

Only got called a couple times while I was away, the second time I was asked to fix the aiming code for the AI. Someone was editing it and completely messed it up. So I got to redo the the turning code, the pitching code, and the way that it fired. Overall I felt kinda bad that I wasn't there to help the team, but I feel that the end product for PoC was awesome. Good job team.

No comments:

Post a Comment