Friday, April 16, 2010

Dun Dun Dunnn

For anyone that read the last blog I wrote, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think I'll be doing another marathon tonight. Unless I get off on a topic again. We'll see.

So what happened today... Well, I forgot to set my alarm (for like, the 5th day in a row >_<) and I somehow keep managing to wake up at like, 7:45 so I've got plenty of time to get ready. So that's all dandy.

Ummm, in the group, I guess I'm becoming somewhat of a secretary for Andy Lee. Everyone is always needing to talk to him and asking him questions, distracting him from his work so he can't get anything done. I'm going to kind of filter the questions directed towards him and allow him to work more steadily. We'll see how that goes.

Got nominated to go to the Tech Doc review with our Jake and Dave. It went pretty well, imo. There were a lot of things that we needed to change, but it was nothing too major. It shouldn't take too much of our time to make the fixes that Carlos wanted us to. Also, note to self, I need to email everyone the list of things I wrote down during the meeting.

Other than that, group stuff has been going well. Had some integration issues last night, but we got that all sorted. It is now bidness.

Last night Andy and I recorded some footage for our vlog. We got a little more serious than our first video, actually talking about the game and a little bit about group dynamics. We DID throw in our fair share of humor though, for like, 60% of it maybe. haha I guess we didn't really have that much to talk about for the game itself besides boring tech talk. The first actual episode will be up either later tonight or sometime this weekend. I'll post a link to our channel at the end of this blog. (I've been spamming it on facebook looking for view and subscribers.)

Right now I'm sitting here at Meridian Hookah Lounge watching my friend Malissa blow smoke bubbles. One of em popped right in front of my screen and got bubble juice all over it. haha

Lets see, this weekend, I guess we're going to divvy the changes in the Tech Doc. Either that or I'll just be in charge of most of it again, since my tasks for PoC are waiting on rendering to be able to see them and for ground clamping. We'll see.

This weekend will be somewhat of a nice rest. This week has been crazy. Long days almost every day. And hanging out with Malissa. She's visiting my roommate and I from back home in Iowa for the week.

Yep

Ok

Guess thats it.

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment